Create an action-packed blogging strategy even if you are confused about what to do next, are lacking clarity around your goals and don’t have the confidence to make it happen.
With a daring blog strategy, you’ll achieve your goals lightning fast such as signing more clients, increasing your income and growing your audience!
The everyday aspiring female entrepreneur…
- Is running around in circles not knowing what to focus on first.
- Suffers from shiny object syndrome and buys every course under the sun but isn’t making any progress.
- Thinks if she does it all then something is bound to work.
- Wastes too much time in Facebook groups and is not seeing results.
- And is getting discouraged by seeing everyone else’s success and wonders why it isn’t happening for them.
But, you know you deserve so much more than that.
You had a clear, actionable blog that would move your business forward while being tailored to the things you enjoy doing best.
A strategy that is designed around your life and business, because you got into the entrepreneur game so you could actually have a life you love.
And access to a blogging strategist who has been doing this for over 6 years now who will help you create a plan for your blog to get more clients, make more money and grow your email list.
Well, with me, you totally can!
If you don’t already have a blog strategy in place, it’s okay. It is something most people overlook. Even I didn’t have one when I first started.
The truth is, your blog is like a client fertilizer – if you know how to use it properly. Creating a blog strategy that brings you regular paying clients, positions you as an expert, and grows your list like whoa is easy — especially when you have a custom plan of attack in your hand.
With a Redesign Your Blog Strategy Session, you’ll get:
- A 90-minute Skype or telephone call where we will dig deep and determine what you can do to improve your blog.
- A personalized strategy plan tailored to YOUR life and business that allows you to take action fast.
- An audit with suggested improvements for your blog.
- A check-in call at 2 weeks and at 1 month to see how things are going with your blog.
Why I Am The Right Person to Help You
I have been blogging since 2010 yo! That is 7 years of experimenting, learning new things and trying pretty much everything under the sun.
But I used to be where you are. I was blogging for probably 6 of those years with absolutely no direction, with no strategy.
No profitable business! I spent thousands on hosting, on domains, on courses, on ads, and on programs to help me do my work more efficiently. Though they didn’t work because I had no idea what to actually do with them! I was spending so much, and making literally nothing.
But that all changed when I decided to take this blogging thing seriously and treat it like the business it truly it!
So what is my life like now?
I am working full time for myself growing a thriving business that I love. And I want to help you do the same!
Looking back I realized the thing that helped me the most was creating a strategy!
You know it’s one of the things that they make you do in school that you think you won’t ever have to do in real life? Yeah, well I was totally wrong!
The good news is it isn’t actually as boring or daunting as you might think it is.
I’m here to make talking business and strategy more fun! I want you to jump out of bed in the morning (or at noon because, hey, some people just aren’t morning people *raises hand*) and be beyond excited to get to work!
So get ready for a strategy session that will feel much more like a coffee date with your bestie!
Since I started implementing a targeted strategy, I’ve:
- Built a loyal client base with repeat clients and plenty of referrals!
- Finished items on my to do list that I have been putting off like forever.
- Opened up a Facebook group and grew it to 150 engaged members in just two weeks!
- Been catching the eyes of fellow female entrepreneurs who now see me as a thought leader and who seek me out for advice.
- Finally gained confidence in my skills and business because I have a plan of action.
I created my own strategy by designing it around the life and business I wanted. I truly believe that there is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to strategy and you have to weave in your own strengths and passions until you design a strategy that is just right for you.
The Redesign Your Strategy Session
With this session I will help you cut through the clutter in your head and create a targeted strategy fit just for you and the way you want to run your business!
No fluff. No one size fits all.
I mean, no one is running the exact same business as you, so why should you have the exact same strategy?
The answer … you shouldn’t!
- Being laser focused on what to do next.
- Creating content that actually converts your readers into email subscribers.
- Logging into Google Analytics to see an increase in traffic.
- Getting more client inquiries.
- And feeling relaxed and inspired because you business is no longer in a standstill.
This is for you, if you are a female entrepreneur who:
- Struggles with too many ideas and not being able to pick which one to work on first.
- Struggles with attracting the RIGHT audience.
- Is driven and willing to do the work.
- Needs someone to hold them accountable..
- Doesn’t have the time to research the new and latest strategies.
This is NOT for you if…
- All you have are excuses.
- You are looking for a get rich quick scheme.
- You are perfectly happy with your business and blog and don’t believe it can get better.