You are wasting hours trying to create the PERFECT social media graphics, but you aren’t a designer and always seem to get side tracked binge-watching Netflix instead!
You know your time is better spent elsewhere, working on what you do best!
But you know having a beautiful and consistent online presence is important to set you apart and build your unique brand!
oh so shareable social media templates
A set of custom social media Photoshop templates that capture the attention and eyes of your dream audience.
Life after The Silhouette
- You no longer second-guess if your social media graphics communicate your style or just look good.
- You stand out among your competition.
- You have a consistent online presence that your ideal audience recognizes even without your URL or logo!
- You are FINALLY spending time on what you do best (your money makers)!
You can spend an unimaginable number of hours in frustration learning design techniques and trying to figure out Photoshop (I know, it is a beast of a program!) or invest in The Silhouette and let me help you!
What Working with Me Looks Like
- Click the button and fill out the initial survey to get started.
- Within 24 hours, you receive an email with next steps, an invitation to a shared Pinterest board and an invoice.
- You fill your Pinterest board with inspiration. Tell me what you like, what you don’t and your must haves. The more specific the better.
- You receive a follow up email summarizing your style and needs to make sure I understand YOUR vision.
- Once you pay your invoice, the first round of designs are created.
- You receive the first draft of designs and provide me with any changes you might want.
- I make your changes.
- Final templates are delivered to you via Dropbox.
What You Get
- Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter Photoshop templates in up to three color variations
- One (1) round of revisions
- A creative deck that shows all of your designs in PDF format for easy reference
- A personalized how-to guide showing you how to use your templates
- Communication via email
This is for you, if you are a blogger or creative entrepreneur who
- Struggles with design but understands the importance of having well-designed graphics
- Wants someone to translate your vision into easy to use templates
- Is ready to and wants to attract your dream audience
- Wants to stop wasting time and focus on what you do best
This isn’t for you if
- You aren’t active on social media and don’t plan to be
- You aren’t willing to take the time to share your inspiration, wants and needs for the templates
- You already have kick-ass templates or know (and want to) create them yourself