Stop wasting time being paralyzed by just the thought of making changes to your site.
You want a professional looking website customized with your branding, plugins with features you desire and perfectly formatted blog posts.
You want a site that is always up-to-date, regularly backed up and has zero broken links.
But ultimately, you want someone to handle the tech side of your business for you.
After taking the weight off of my clients shoulders by handling the installation of new WordPress themes, making Genesis framework modifications and sprucing up the look of their website by adding minor CSS tweaks, I’ve learned:
- The technology side of online business and blogging scares you to death.
- You find WordPress overwhelming and want to run the other way screaming.
- HTML/CSS, the capability of plugins, and the text editor are like a foreign language to you.
- You are completely clueless on when and how you should update your blog and plugins.
- You barely remember how you got something to work in the past, so every time it feels like you are starting from scratch.
- It just isn’t clicking, which is why you don’t do WordPress, or haven’t got that video up, or done the countless number of things that are necessary to get an online business going.
- And put simply, you just aren’t tech savvy.
If this sounds like you and you would rather do just about anything other than make updates to your website, then you are definitely in the right place.
I get it. Technology seems like it changes in the blink of an eye. And don’t get me started on the number of options out there for hosting, websites, blogging, social media, webinars, and more. It can be a lot to keep up with, especially when you are trying to run a business.
But it is amazing the things you can do when you really leverage the platforms, programs and services at your fingertips.
The truth is, when your website looks professional and polished you gain the confidence to put your work out into the world, can charge more because you look legit, and show up in a more compelling way.
But sitting back and wishing for a change won’t do you any good. That’s where I swoop in.
I’m Lindsey and I work with female entrepreneurs like you, who want to fall in love with the features of their website, make minor style changes to their theme, and have the daily, weekly and monthly maintenance tasks handled for them.
Let’s be real here – you and I both know that you have zero desire to deal with these things. Like actually less than zero desire (if that is even possible). You hate this side of online business.
I’m sure you’ve wasted time (and your sanity) trying to back up your site, research and install a plugin only to realize it is more complicated that it looks, and update old blog posts with new images and formatting.
But despite your best efforts, you’ve had trouble getting things to work properly, are pretty sure your site is backed up but aren’t willing to test it, and you may have even “broken” your site while attempting some coding changes (which you admit was definitely a bad idea).
Want to know what’s missing?
A tech-obsessed partner in crime.
When you invest in tech help for your website you will have an up-to-date site, be able to sleep easy at night knowing your site is backed up and no longer put off those little tweaks you’ve been wanting to make forever now.
Plus, when you hire someone who not only understands but enjoys the nuts and bolts of building a website, you will have the courage to try new things with your business, no longer be held back by your lack of technical skills and have the confidence to share your website with everyone because it looks and works amazing.
What if you could have…
- A person you could go to with all your tech questions, no matter how basic you might think they are.
- Someone to make all those little coding tweaks you can’t do yourself.
- A website that has your ideal audience saying “she really knows what she’s doing!”
- Someone who understands and loves tech that can help you make the tough decisions such as Bluehost vs Siteground or Converkit vs MailChimp
- And of course more time to spend with your family rather than trying to make your website work.
But this won’t happen by just wishing for it, you need to start treating your business like it is one and invest in the things that will save you time, stress and headaches.
Introducing Website Maintenance Services for Female Entrepreneurs Looking to Dominate Their Tech
When we work together:
Think of me as part of your team, your very own website assistant.
Once you determine your tech help needs – whether it’s installing a new WordPress theme, minor coding tweaks or even just refreshing your existing theme with new branding elements – you choose your package. A survey is sent to you so I can learn more about the project, what you are looking for and the necessary log in information.
Once I understand what you would like done and get all the necessary information, I’ll handle the changes and give you regular updates, while you sit back and work on the part of your business that makes you money.
I’ve designed these three packages so you can choose the right one based on your needs.
Every project is unique.
Trying to fit you into a tiny little box doesn’t work for me. And I doubt it works for you either. These packages give you flexibility.
Making changes to your existing website shouldn’t cost you thousands of dollars, especially when you aren’t getting a brand new designed and developed site.
Don’t wait any longer to add your opt-in to your sidebar or make your homepage look unique just because you are afraid you might break your site.
Those little things about your website that you wish you could change aren’t going to fix themselves.
Don’t look back a few months from now and still see those items on your to do list.
I know you can’t wait to dominate your tech. Choose your package below to get started.
This is for you, if you are a female entrepreneur who:
- Has a list of website changes you want to make but don’t know how to do them.
- Need a new theme installed but are afraid you will mess up your site.
- Just wants someone to handle the tech side of your business for you.
This isn’t for you if:
- You are tech-savvy and can handle your own site edits
- You aren’t ready to take your business seriously and invest