You have been searching for Facebook groups that will help take your blog or business to the next level, but you can’t seem to find the right fit or enough groups to join!
You know your time is better spent elsewhere, working on what you do best, rather than spending hours on Facebook searching for groups to join.
But you know participating in groups and finding your support system is important to growing your blog or business.
The Ultimate List of Facebook Groups
for Bloggers and Creative Entrepreneurs
A list of 100+ Facebook groups geared toward bloggers and creative entrepreneurs with a promotion schedule to make participation as easy as possible! PLUS you get a Promo Thread Tracker Spreadsheet, Daily Facebook Group To Do List AND the Crush It with Facebook Groups eBook!
Life after The Ultimate List of Facebook Groups Bundle
- You no longer have to search for Facebook groups to join.
- You become visible to fellow bloggers and business owners with active group participation.
- You have found a support system of people who cheer on your journey in the online world.
- You are easily participating in daily promotion threads without having to search for what groups actually have a thread that day.
You can spend hours upon hours upon hours researching and finding groups or invest in The Ultimate List of Facebook Groups Bundle and let me share with you the list I use every single day!
This is for you, if you are a blogger or creative entrepreneur who
- Struggles with finding Facebook groups to join
- Wants to save time and find active groups
- Is looking for groups geared toward women (many of the groups are just that!)
- Wants to easily know which groups have a consistent promotion thread schedule
This isn’t for you if
- You plan on using the list to just link drop and leave (it is all about community and value!)
- You don’t see the value in using Facebook groups
- You aren’t a blogger or creative entrepreneur and don’t plan to be
- You are a guy, this will still be helpful but many (probably at least half) are geared toward women