A few weeks ago, Facebook started rolling out the ability to link your Facebook group to your Facebook business page. I just recently discovered that I got the upgrade and have linked The Lovely Entrepreneur Society to my business page Blog Me Lovely.
I was so excited that it finally rolled out to me. I actually stumbled on it by accident. I was going to add a Services tab when I say it! So the feature may be available to you, but you just haven’t been notified yet.
So here is the super secret way to link your Facebook group to your Facebook page…
1. Go to your Facebook page and click “Settings”
2. Click on “Edit Page”
3. Click on “Add a Tab”
4. Add the tab for Groups then click “Close”
5. Then select “Settings” next to Group
6. Click the link
7. Click “Link Your Group”
8. Click “Link” next to the group you want to link.
It also looks like you can link multiple groups if you manage them! I would only link groups if they correlate with your business though.
9. Go check out your group!
You will notice two things:
- On the cover photo, it will now say “Linked Group: FACEBOOK PAGE NAME.” You Facebook page will also be clickable so if someone clicks on it, they will be taken to your Facebook page!
- You can now post as you page!
I think the significance here is that you no longer need to have a personal account linked to your Facebook group. I am still going to keep my personal account as an admin to my group and probably do most of the posting from that. However, I do like that it links to my Facebook business page and connects the dot there.
Are you going to link your Facebook group to your Facebook page yet?
P.S. If you are a female entrepreneur, be sure to join my group The Lovely Entrepreneur Society!