You’ve been up all night and you aren’t anywhere closer to finishing the design of your new ecourse, let alone ready to record it and start on the bonuses. You are fed up!
You realize you are never going to finish this by yourself and before you completely break down in frustration, you take a break to focus on the things you excel at.
But you know the course slides, workbook, social media graphics, and the list goes on, still need to be created. You still need stand-out-of-the-crowd designs to engage and attract your dream audience and make your business look legit.
20 hours of custom design work
It’s like having your own part-time design assistant
Life after The Slay
- You’ve finally checked off that course/product launch you’ve been pushing back due to design setbacks
- The graphics you use for a launch no longer make you cringe
- You are attracting and engaging your ideal audience
- The design of the products you are putting out finally represents the high quality of your business
- You have more time to focus on creating content rather than worrying about putting it together and how it looks
- You now have extra time to focus on your money making activities
You can spend countless all-nighters trying to DIY the design of your next project and settle for a not-quite-right look, or invest in The Slay and let me worry about putting it together and making it look pretty.
What Happens After You Click The “Let’s Get Started” Button
- Once you click the button, you’ll be asked a few questions so I can understand you, your business and the scope of the project better.
- Within 24 hours, you will receive a welcome email with next steps, a contract and invoice.
- Once your contract is signed and invoice is aid, you will receive a Welcome Packet and a project questionnaire.
- A timeline will be sent. The timeline will depend on the scope of the project. For smaller projects like a single blog post or social media graphic, you will receive the first draft in 1-2 days. For larger projects like multi-page workbooks or ebooks, you will receive the first draft in 5-6 days.
- You send back any revisions you would like, and I make those changes.
- Once you have approved the project design, I will send the finished files to you via Dropbox.
- If you still have hours remaining, I will send a project questionnaire and we will repeat the process for our other projects.
What You Get
- A personal design assistant for 20 hours of custom design work
- 30 minute Skype calls when needed (sometimes it is just easier to explain your vision face-to-face than in an email)
- Communication via email
This is for you, if you are a blogger or creative entrepreneur who
- Wants beautiful, professional designs but don’t know how to create them yourself or don’t have access to professional design programs
- Is fed up with DIYing the graphics for your blog and business
- Wants to free up time to work on the things you enjoy and excel at
- Is ready to invest in your business
- Understands consistent branding across your website, social media and products is a very important marketing opportunity
This isn’t for you if
- You are a kick-ass designer yourself and want to be designing your own stuff
- You don’t have projects that are ready to be designed
- You think and/or want to do it all by yourself