I am an avid podcast listener. I listen to podcasts on my commute to and from work. It is a great way to be productive during that time.
I plan on taking this blog to the next level and making it into a business. I think it is an amazing time we live in, where people can actually create their own career. I am going to be one of those people.
When I listen to podcasts it just makes that dream even more real. I learn so much and get so inspired.
The following podcasts are great for aspiring creative entrepreneurs or even bloggers looking to take their blog to the next level.
Being Boss is an amazing podcast for creative entrepreneurs. It is run by Emily Thompson from Indie Shopography and Kathleen Shannon from Braid Creative and Consulting. I love that they always have fun on each and every podcast. I am always laughing. Their episodes are educational, relatable and funny. They are real and they don’t sugar coat stuff. While creating a business you love is definitely amazing, they make it clear that it takes hard work and it is not all butterflies and rainbows.
- Legal Advice for Creatives with Autumn Witt Boyd
- How to Take Care of Yourself Like a Boss
- Motivation, Inspiration, Discipline & Action
The Suitcase Entrepreneur
The Suitcase Entrepreneur is a podcast run by Natalie Sisson. Her goal is to help you create freedom in life and in business. She has successful run a business while traveling the world and being a digital nomad. She has amazing guests on the show that make for really great episodes. She truly practices a freedom lifestyle and I love hearing about her journey.
- How to Conquer Your World in 2016 with Natalie MacNeil
- How to Create A Thriving Community Using Facebook Groups with Jill Stanton
- How to Optimize Your Instagram Profile to Bring New Leads to Your Business with Sue B. Zimmerman
The Smart Passive Income Podcast
The Smart Passive Income Podcast is an amazing podcast by Pat Flynn. If you haven’t heard of Pat or Smart Passive Income, then you are seriously missing out. Pat earns a significant amount of income through passive income each month (6-figure months) and aims to teach you how to do it too. He is so open and transparent, that you can’t help but like him. If you are interested in making money online, he shares a ton of actionable tips and has on incredible guests to learn from as well.
- How to Automate Your Business to Save Time and Make More Money with Dana Malstaff
- How Simple Green Smoothies Used “Challenges” to Grow from 0 to 200k Subscribers in a Year
- Snack on This – How Sean Kelly Built SnackNation (and the Bigger Meaning Behind It)
The Chalene Show & Build Your Tribe
The Chalene Show and Build Your Tribe are two podcasts from Chalene Johnson. I decided to lump these two together because sometimes she shares the same content on both. Chalene is super spunky. She started out making fitness DVDs and selling them through infomercials. Now she has a huge online empire where she teaches other how to create a business and life that they love. She is all about balance and family. So it is great to hear things from her perspective.
Starting from Nothing – The Foundation Podcast
Starting from Nothing – The Foundation Podcast is a podcast created by Dane Maxwell. They believe in entrepreneurs who have the courage to start from nothing, who aren’t born with special skills or silver spoons, and who are willing to fight for everything they create in this world. It is a great podcast that focuses on how people built their businesses from the ground up.
- Owning Your Entrepreneurs Status with Danielle Tate
- How to Become Who You Are with Jules Schroeder
- Startup Advice from Award-Winning Serial Entrepreneur Dan Martell
This post was originally posted on Peace Love Sequins. It has been improved and updated to share with you on Blog Me Lovely.Have down time in your day? Check out these 5 AMAZING podcasts! Click To Tweet
Do you listen to podcasts? What are your favorites?